Waleed AbdulWahab M J Dakkak
Current Location: Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +966 505547221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Management Profile
- Qualified senior management professional with over 26 years of experience in the Service and Hospitality industries
encompassing training, academics, operations and HR across diverse organizations.
- Holder of The American ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification and trainer for Teller for the First
National Bank Salt Lake City during Education.
- Proficient in conducting Industry Related Trainings & Development Workshops, utilizing new training and development techniques and interventions
by maintaining contact with organizational development and training associations.
- Skilled in development & implementation of strategic initiatives aimed at enhancement of market shares
& revenues; accelerating success by assessing risks, testing innovative ideas, and maintaining motivational approach even through major challenges.
- Highly organized and client-focused,
having outstanding skills in interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and accordingly devising customized solutions.
- Proven ability in developing/ maintaining effective
operational plans, financial control systems and budgetary controls for maintaining organizational bottom lines.
- Demonstrated expertise to lead and motivate large cross-functional and multi-cultural
teams to maximize productivity, ensuring alignment of trainings to business requirements.
ª Strategic Planning
ª Operational Excellence
ª Sr Management Representation
ª Budget & Resource Management
Liaison & Coordination
ª Policy Implementation
ª Quality Assurance
ª Training & Development
ª Project Leadership
ª Client Relationship Management
ª Business Development
ª Team Leadership
Certified Trainer (Jun 2015 - Present)
Self Employed, Madinah, Saudi Arabia
- Aside from my knowledge in management, ability to motivate and inspire clients that makes them successful.
- Development, Professional, dedication,
training, and results.
- Conduct training sessions for private companies on operating in the field of hotel and restaurant management as well as culinary skills.
- Organize classes on food & beverage management and hotel management aligned to international hospitality standards.
- Prepare and present feasibility
studies for hospitality projects to assist potential entrepreneurs in finalizing on projects and other related factors.
- Interact with clients for collating and evaluating requirements and
designing customized training sessions. Highlight potential operational bottlenecks to clients for implementing effective remedial measures.
Area Operation Director (Jun
2014 – Jun 2015)
Bafakih & Dakkak Company "Subway", Madinah, Saudi Arabia
- Skilled Leadership, Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Data Entry Skills, Data Processing Skills, Dependable, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Budget Development,
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills, Planning and Organizing Communication Skills, Persuasiveness, Influencing and Leading Delegation, Team Work, Negotiation, Adaptability, Stress Tolerance.
- Involved in end to end management of Subway restaurants encompassing human resource, staffing and training.
- Collaborated with the senior leadership team in developing HR philosophy
to match with new program strategy through one on one meetings, focus group discussion and rollouts.
- Prepared cost estimates for the HR department, define L&D Metrics, Develop &
Reward Metrics including retention cost of international and national staff.
- Developed business case for enhancing operational efficiency. Evaluate HR manual/ handbooks for national and
- Updated business status to the senior management and other stakeholders using detailed reports and presentations to enable effective decision making.
Assistant Professor and Head of F&B Dept. (Apr 2011 – Dec 2013)
Faisal University, Prince Sultan Collage, Jeddah, Saudi
- Leadership, Conflict Management, Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Dependable,
Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Budget Development, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills, Planning and Organizing Communication Skills, Influencing and Leading Delegation, Team Work, Negotiation, Adaptability, Stress Tolerance,
- Conducted classes on Management, F&B Operation & Management, Human Resource Management and Office Management.
students using tutorials and formal evaluations, producing evaluation summaries and providing feedback to the senior management team.
- Designed / implemented tools to evaluate individual
student’s requirements based on identified weaknesses and rendered improvement feedback.
- Compiled and maintained updated documentation related to teaching on modules or courses based
on academic and operational requirements.
- Guided students in various projects and assignments including career development and other related issues.
Executive Officer (Apr 2004 – Jun 2017)
Daqqaq International Group for Operation & Management Development, Madinah, Saudi Arabia
- Functioned as Consultant and Director of operation for the 4 star at the Orchid hotel in Jeddah with direct supervision of operations for implementing the highest measures
of customer service and quality.
- Prepared and implemented annual business plans aligned to organizational goals, milestones and metrics. Set up new teams, roles and responsibilities based on business
as well as operational requirements.
- Developed rapport with key decision makers across existing client & prospect organizations for effectively closing identified business deals.
- Collaborated with various support teams in identifying/ developing new business opportunities aimed at new business acquisition/ expansion of existing businesses.
- Guided team members in planning/ scheduling processes to enhance operational efficiency. Interacted with company team managers in aligning knowledge, processes to future strategies.
- Optimized resource utilization, streamline processes to enhance operational enhance operational efficiency as well as organizational bottom lines.
- Mystery Shopper
for McDonalds International Restaurant KSA (Apr 2011 – Jun 2017)
- Opening & Operating a Chinese & Indian Restaurant in Madinah (Jan 2010 – Dec 2010)
- Opening & Operating new pizza store (Jan 2010 – Jul 2010)
- Managing Director Wall Street Institute School of English Madinah branches (Jun
2008 – Sept 2009)
- Consultant & Director of Private office of Her Royal Hence the Spouse of Madinah Governor Prince Abdul-Aziz bin Majid (Jul 2007 – Dec 2014)
- Managing the Private office of Madinah Governor Palace for HRH Prince Abdul-Aziz bin Majid and the Royal Family (Jan 2006 – Jul 2007)
- Marketing, Management for a well known Roasteries company (Jan 2006 – Sept 2006)
- Marketing & Sales for (Korloff, Romanson, and Winner) product watches…etc in the
Western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Managing and operating a number of Cafeterias and restaurants in the Western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Director Western Branch, Saudi Council for health Specialties, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Mar 2004 – Oct 2004)
- Contracted Assistant Professor, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Jan 2003 – Jan 2004)
District Operation Manager, Pizza Hut (Awni & Bashar Shaker Co. Ltd), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Sep 2001 – Apr 2003)
- Executive Manager, Wendy’s International
Inc., Salt Lake City, UT. USA (Jun 1999 – Jun 2001)
- Chief Executive Officer and Co – owner, Pizza Italia Inc., Salt Lake City, UT. USA (Jul 1992 – Apr
- Doctorate of Business Administration correspondence in Customer Service, Trinity Collage & University – USA, Dover,
Delaware (Apr 2002)
- Masters of Business Administration correspondence in Hospitality Management, Trinity Collage & University – USA, Dover, Delaware (Aug 1999)
- Hotel / Restaurant Management Diploma, C.S International School of Hospitality – USA, Scranton, Pennsylvania (Aug 1996)
- Bachelors in Marketing with honor, Trinity College & University – USA, Dover, Delaware (Jun 1994)
- English Certifications & Special English Diploma, Hamline University, Mar 1992
- American Red Cross Certificate (CPR), American Red Cross Association, Jan 1992
Training courses and workshops:
- E Marketing skills, the Saudi Electronic University (SEU), Aug 2017
- Leadership and supervisor skills, the Saudi Electronic University (SEU), Aug 2017
- Human Resource Management, the Saudi Electronic University (SEU),
- Project Management Course, the Saudi Electronic University (SEU), Apr 2010
- Advanced Basics in English Language,
Academics for distance training, Sep 2009
- Effective negotiation skills, Academics for distance training, Aug 2009
of Bank Documents, Academics for distance training, Jul 2009
- Standers of obtaining the ISO certificate, Academics for distance training, Jun 2009
- Administration Leadership, Academics for distance training, May 2009
- Insurance Services, Academics for distance training, Apr 2009
- Human Resource Management, Academics for distance training, Mar 2009
- Methods of customer service, Academics for distance training, Feb 2009
- Management of Small Business, Academics for distance training, Feb 2009
- Tourism Guides, Academics for distance training, Jan 2009
- Preparation of feasibility study, Academics for distance training, Jan 2009
- Principles and foundation of public relation, Academics
for distance training, Dec 2008
- Planning Tourism Programs, Academics for distance training, Dec 2008
- Skills of preparation
of administration reports, Academics for distance training, Nov 2008
- Hotel Reception Course, Academics for distance training, Nov 2008
- Currencies and stocks transactions via the Internet, Academics for distance training, Oct 2008
- Building and managing of a work team, Academics for distance training, Sep 2008
- Strategies of Co-operative Learning, Academics for distance training, Jul 2008
- Police investigations Course’s, I.C.S International
School, Feb 1999
- Nationality: Saudi
- Date of Birth:14 March 1971
- Marital Status: Married
- Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, reading
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Address: O. Box 2106 Madinah, 41451 Saudi Arabia